Read their marketing-journey essays…
- Brittany Shelley of AvidXchange (essay found on page 12 of The Partner Channel Magazine Summer 2017)
- Hannah Horning of AvidXchange: The Unexpected Journey of a Psychology Major That Changed Everything
- Sarah Pavlik of The Portal Connector: My Journey in The Genius Series
What is The Genius Series?
The Genius Series is a learning and networking opportunity for Microsoft Dynamics professionals to develop marketing skills. Over the course of nine months, students will have the opportunity to…
- Connect with like-minded peers and community members
- Dive deeper into their everyday tasks, optimizing on best practices
- Learn from experienced marketing professionals
- Expand their knowledge and network within the Microsoft Dynamics community
Ready to join us in September? Registration is NOW open!
Meet the 2016 graduating class of geniuses and learn more about the program on this 30-minute The Genius Series Webinar.
Why wait?! Check out The Genius Series On-Demand and access recordings whenever it’s most convenient for you!
Past genius students share their marketing journeys…
- What’s My Company’s Story by Aynsley Keller of SK Global
- A “Little Mark” on The Microsoft Dynamics Community by Nicole Helm of Rockton Software
- Endless Opportunity in a Collaborative Community by Kaitlyn McKendry of Vicinity Manufacturing
“I seriously get a boost of energy after we have our meetings. Wednesday afternoon, I finally had the desire to put creative planning and thought into the webinar follow up campaign I’ve been mentally working on for months.”
Lindy Belley, Integrity Data