By Tabitha Baker of the Microsoft Dynamics Convergence Event Team
We often get the question from Microsoft Dynamics’ Partners on best ways to engage with Convergence through social media. And it always invigorates me to work with Partners to share and support each other’s social media strategies leading up to and during the event. Mainly because social media marketing reaps such mutually beneficial rewards:
- Awareness: Microsoft Dynamics and Convergence social channels keeps followers informed with the latest, real-time information on event news.
- Amplification: Sharing content among partners amplifies social media efforts on all sides. Post your Convergence news and insights and we’ll share it, and vice versa.
- Community: Social media creates the ability to connect year ’round with a potentially unlimited community of online Dynamics’ users, prospects, and experts. It creates spaces for Convergence attendees to build on and maintain the relationships they make at the event.
Curious how to get started? Here are a few ways to get the most out of social media and Convergence:
- Follow us! Convergence is active on Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, YouTube and the Convergence Community.
- Amplify our content: We post fun and engaging content for Convergence several times a week. Amplify our messages by retweeting, adding your commentary, sharing links, and engaging in the conversation.
- Create your own content: Talk about your planned activities and presence at the event. Write a series of blogs on the value of attending, tips and tricks, local secrets. Share Convergence key moments in time – registration open, early bird pricing, the band announcement, Virtual Convergence, Schedule Builder, keynote speakers, etc. Tweet your thoughts and inspirations from the event.
- Make your content count: Use the Convergence hashtag, #conv14, in all of your posts to get picked up on our social feeds, which are shown on our Media Wall at the event, our Virtual Convergence audience and anyone following online. And be visual when you post – photos, followed by questions, get the highest amount of engagement on social media.
- Reach out with your blog ideas for the Convergence Community – we’ll help you find a spot in the schedule and provide guidance on topics.
- Engage in our Convergence Forum with quick Q&A discussions and conversations.
- Share your social strategy with us and we’ll look for ways we can mutually promote campaigns.
See you in Atlanta!